Apr 13, 2021
In this episode, Mike talks with
Chris Walker about marketing, sales, and revenue operations. Chris
is the Founder and CEO of Refine Labs.
- It’s the mindset of the
executives at the highest level that drive everything
- The first tree to plant is a
ridiculously intimate understanding of your customers.
- It’s often marketing on the
hook for continued growth.
- Figure out your logical
benchmark conversion rate that you should be aiming for. Is there a
- Focus long-term on brand, not
- The failure of marketing comes
in 2 buckets:
- The CMO doesn’t know what they
- The metrics created force the
CMO to operate in a certain way.
- Capture existing demand. Do
they find you when they are looking?
- Create new demand. Do this in a
targeted way that drives product consideration and product
- Focus on organic brand
- People don’t set-up the
environment to tell you the truth. Go into it
- Center everything around
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit