Feb 9, 2022
In this episode, Mike and Jody
discuss the importance of knowing the what, who, why and how of
- In order to have a plan, you
have to know your business.
- For your organization, create
clarity around who we are and why we do what we do.
- 4 questions for clarity around
- What problems do we
- Who has those problems? Can be
people or organizations.
- Why - related to the “who’s”
also ask why is it important to us?
- How do we solve it? What makes
us different, how do we deliver?
- If there’s a lot of confusion
about how we do the things that we do inside the business, imagine
how much confusion there is outside of your business.
This episode is brought to you
by the Catalyst Sale course, Demystify Sales. Learn more about
Have a question you would like us to answer or a topic
you would like us to discuss in a future episode? Contact
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - you can find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter or LinkedIn.
You can learn more about
Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide at
www.catalystsale.com or www.findmycatalyst.com.
Follow our social
Catalyst Sale Instagram
Catalyst Sale LinkedIn
Catalyst Sale Twitter
Find My Catalyst Instagram