Mar 8, 2022
In this episode of The Find My
Catalyst Podcast, Mike is joined by John Morris. They have a
dynamic conversation about creating culture, finding purpose and
building a brand.
- You have to have a defined set
of core principles to fuel culture.
- In order to have a dynamic
culture, you have to know who the individual people
- Put people in a position that
rewards and recognition where they are going to feel
- Understanding personality types
helps you to coach instead of manage.
- Share wins on a regular
- People like to see their name
in lights but they would rather it be a green light than a red
- If we are really great coaches
and managers and executives, why would we have a process in place
and not recognize people for following that process?
- We have stopped finding joy. We
don’t put enough time and effort into the joy of the
- Immediate gratification is
good, but it’s not sustained.
- There are two sides to building
- Internal - if the internal is
really good, then it will translate to the external
- External - if the external is
really good, it builds loyalty.
- If we can do it internally, we
then share it externally.
- When people start to understand
and believe that their role plays a part in the growth of the
organization and the success, then you have brand
- Experience should hit multiple
- Every business is a people
- It’s one thing to make a
living, it’s a whole 'nother thing to make a life.
- Purpose can be a whole bunch of
- Purpose needs to be the thing
that fills your heart.
- Don’t put too much stock on the
wins and losses.
- John Morris on
- Contact John via email at
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide at www.catalystsale.com or www.findmycatalyst.com.