Sep 14, 2020
In this episode, Mike and Jody
discuss the definition of pipeline and common challenges associated
with a Sales pipeline.
we say pipeline, what are we talking about?
are some common pipeline challenges?
there different segments of the pipeline?
of all of the opportunity that is out there = pipeline
- Weighted probability of closing that business =
- Challenge 1 - actually doing the work and
getting in front of customers
- Challenge 2 - Deals sit in the pipeline for too
- Challenge 3 - Neglecting to put things in the
pipeline because you are not sure if it will turn into
get emotionally attached
you have a 45 day sales cycle, evaluate your pipeline every 15 - 30
you have a 6, 18 or 24 month sales cycle, evaluate your pipeline
monthly or quarterly.
forecast is a sub-set of pipeline.
- If I
am not managing the pipeline well, it will have a negative effect
on my ability to forecast with any level of
firmly believe you can forecast if you leverage data and simplify
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and
then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us
via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self
directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit