Jun 19, 2018
Transitioning from Sales Enablement to Organization
This week on the podcast we discuss sales enablement as a
function and the different lenses that an organization may use to
inform their approach. We also discuss the idea of
organization enablement and wonder if this will be the next
evolution within organizations.
- Has your attitude about Sales Enablement changed?
- How does Sales Enablement gain a better understanding of the
functional areas of the organization?
- How do we make the transition from where we are today, to
- Start with considering the lens you are looking at enablement
- Enablement Technologies we use at Catalyst Sale.
- When enabling sales, you should consider multiple functions
within an organization. Identify how these teams interact and
cross paths with your sales team.
- Sales enablement created to address a gap - we needed
someone/something to bridge the gap between Product & Sales, and
Product & Marketing.
enabling function inside an organization can help to create
consistency in communication
- The enablement function should meet with customers - they can
connect the dots between what the customer is saying and what
- Organization Enablement as a function - maybe we should
consider learning as an enabling role inside an
- In order to perform at a high level, to be successful, I need
everyone in the organization to perform well.
- Everybody sells, we are all part of the value chain
- Get others engaged - leverage the expertise of your team - They
can ask great questions, many times with better context.
Thank you for rating and reviewing the podcast via iTunes,
Google Play, or your favorite podcast platform. Ratings &
reviews help others discover the podcast - thank you for
helping us get our message out to the community.
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or
contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
Catalyst Sale Service Offerings
Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Subscribe to the Catalyst Sale Podcast
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Google
In every business, in every opportunity, there is
someone who can help you navigate the internal challenges and close
the deal. There is a Catalyst. We integrate process
(Catalyst Sale Process), technology and people, with the purpose of
accelerating revenue. Our thoughtful approach minimizes false
starts that are common in emerging markets and high-growth
environments. We continue to evolve our practice based on customer
needs and emerging technology. We care about a thinking process
that enables results versus a process that tells people what to
a Thinking Process.