Dec 31, 2019
Getting 2020 off to a Great Start
2020 is just about here (well, less than 18 hours away).
How are you prepared, what will you do differently, and how will
you get the year off to a great start?
Mike and Jody discuss on this episode.
- How do we get the year off to a good start?
- What are you doing differently?
- Why do we continue to struggle with focus and execution?
- Every day is a new day
- You can't change the past - you can use the information to
inform approach going forward.
- Planning is a critical component - Sit down, plan things out
using a 30., 60, 90, 180, 270, 365 day plan.
- Decide what you do NOT want to do, what do you want to
intentionally avoid/say no to.
- "Excellence is the Next 5 min" - Tom Peters
- If the next 5 min are going to be excellent - what am I going
- Execution - it is important to have a long term focus (knowing
where we are going), and still execute on the next step that is in
front of you (short term execution)
- 15 day sprints
- Focused on putting concepts discussed into practice
- Daily practice
- Sharing of information
- Clear calls to action
- Examples of what the previous day's work looks like
Call to Action
Let us know what you do to prioritize, maintain focus, and
execute. Send your comments to us via Twitter at https://twitter.com/catalystsale
or chat directly via https://catalystsale.com/
Thank you for listening to the Catalyst Sale Podcast - If you
know someone who would find value in this episode - please share
it, and let us know by tagging on us on Twitter, LinkedIN, or
This episode was brought to you by the Catalyst Sale series of
Sprints. The sprint of the month series kicks off in January
with "Getting the Year off to a Great Start". You can join the
interest list here.
Thank you & Let's Get To Work.