Dec 15, 2020
In this episode, Mike talks to
George Randle, Managing Partner at EF Overwatch and Co-Author
- What inspired the
- Why do we fall into the trap of
thinking industry experience is critical?
- Why do HR professionals
struggle with pushing back?
- What is effective
- What is resilience?
- What is Hire for Character,
Train for Skill?
- Drive home the point that it is
critical to have people with the 9 character attributes we talk
about in the book.
- Look at your company through
the lens of talent.
- If we know the problem we solve
for, we have much more context for the role we are trying to
- How many leaders actually know
what is making someone successful?
- Effective Intelligence - a
person’s ability to apply their knowledge to real world
- Resilience - the ability to get
back up and keep going after a failure.
- B and C level players don’t
have the ability to see A level players.
- A level players have team
- Character attributes are more
predictive of success than previous experience or
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit