Jul 2, 2021
In this episode, Mike is joined
by Chip Huth. Chip is a division commander with the Kansas City
Police Department, a Senior Consultant with the Arbinger Institute
and producer/contributor to the Changing Discourse
- You have to have people at the
strategic level at any enterprise. Think about how your work
impacts your partners.
- To build credibility with
others, involve them.
- Think about the impact of your
work on other people. Have others operate with you.
- Help others to shift to
long-term thinking, making an investment in the future.
- The cost of your good habits
are in the present. The cost of your bad habits are in the
- Get your priorities straight
right off the bat.
- Invite people in and look at
the problem objectively. Network.
- Mentoring = customizing,
modeling, talking, partnering together and making it relative to
- Focus on the process as much as
- Aim for the ideal.
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit