Nov 29, 2021
In this episode, Mike is joined
by Brandon Fluharty. Brandon is the VP of Strategic Account
Solutions at Live Person. He is also the Founder of Be Focused,
- A lot of people haven’t found
purpose in what they do - the best motivation is intrinsic
- When you look at elite
performers, many have a drive that is driving them toward something
most people can’t see.
- When you can align to that
personal north star, that’s when special things can
- If we’re too busy being busy,
when does the real work get done?
- Elite performers integrate
their life and their work because they don’t necessarily view work
as work - it is their calling.
- Everything is
- We can move through things much
faster when we put them in their appropriate buckets.
- During your peak energy, do
your high level tasks.
- Leverage the tools available to
- Operate at an elite level so it
can be a consistent mode of operation.
- Unlock insight into
- We have two things we can
control during the work day - the start of the day and the end of
- Have a simple routine for the
start and the end of your day.
- At the end of the day, review
objectively and plan for tomorrow.
- Pomodoro Technique - set a
timer for 25 minutes and concentrate on one task. When the timer
goes off, give yourself permission to take a break.
- Allow yourself to be a curious
- Keep a dedicated place for work
and a dedicated place for personal time.
- You ironically will perform
better doing less than you felt like you were doing before because
you’ve created a personalized operating system. You’re not just
working, you are building a craft.
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via
the following links.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit