Jan 29, 2020
A Buyer-Centric Approach to Sales
Mike is joined by Tom Williams,
CEO of DealPoint. They discuss sales process, common mistakes and
taking a buyer-centric approach to Sales.
- What does trusted advisor
- Why are we uncomfortable with
- What is buyer-centric
- How can a buyer-centric
approach help to reduce the risk of a stalled sales
- How do you build trust with
- When we are talking “at” the
customer, we are making a lot of assumptions.
- Ask mindfully, “what about what
I said made you want to take this meeting?”
- Don’t be afraid of the
- Trust comes from your ability
to show that you are in it for their success.
- Have a consistent set of
questions for your Sales Reps to use
- If you truly care about the
problem you solve, you can take a buyer-centric
- Be sure to determine if their
initiatives align with the problem you solve.
- As you solve problems with
multiple customers, you start to see things that your customer
- Take a vested interest in
others and good things tend to happen.
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about
Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
Sales - the course