May 21, 2019
Technology and Sales - Is the Technology Enabling
This week Jody and Mike discuss technology adoption, and the
process Mike uses to evaluate technology that we may consider
implementing at Catalyst Sale, and within our client base.
Thank you for sharing the Catalyst Sale Podcast with a
colleague. Please let us know how you apply the concepts
discussed in this episode, via twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
- How do you evaluate technology in sales?
- How do we know if the technology will be
relevant? Where do we start?
- What if you are reluctant to add technology into
- Where/how do older tools/technology still have a
- Go to your network - and ask some questions about the
technology - i.e. Have you used it, have you heard about it?
- Will the tool/tech augment something you are doing today?
- If you are a laggard when it comes to tech, still ask
questions. Identify the early adopters in your organization
and your network.
- Think about the things that repeat in your business.
These might be tasks, activities, etc. How can you automate
these items? What tools can support this automation?
- There is a time and a place for everything.
- Don't stick with a tool, just for the sake of using it.
- Don't add technology into your stack, just for the sake of
- Use your OODA
loop, and test/iterate/test/iterate.
Tools We Use at Catalyst Sale
- Notecards & Pencils
- Whiteboards & Markers
- Google Docs
Call To Action
- What tools/technology are you using today?
- What are you excited about?
- What's not working?
- Send Listener Questions to us at https://catalystsale.com
Thank you for rating and reviewing the podcast via iTunes,
Google Play, or your favorite podcast platform. Ratings &
reviews help others discover the podcast - thank you for
helping us get our message out to the community.
Please send listener questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or
contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
Catalyst Sale Service Offerings
Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Subscribe to the Catalyst Sale Podcast
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Google
In every business, in every opportunity, there is
someone who can help you navigate the internal challenges and close
the deal. There is a Catalyst. We integrate process
(Catalyst Sale Process), technology and people, with the purpose of
accelerating revenue. Our thoughtful approach minimizes false
starts that are common in emerging markets and high-growth
environments. We continue to evolve our practice based on customer
needs and emerging technology. We care about a thinking process
that enables results versus a process that tells people what to
a Thinking Process.