Sep 7, 2020
In this episode, Mike talks with
Tanner Brock about his continued onboarding experience with
has been the worst thing that has happened so far?
are you overcoming this issue?
might our outreach number be lower than we expect?
- What’s next?
- Do we
apply call planning in the context of outreach?
do we measure success?
- Adjustment into an official sales role has been
the hardest so far.
- Rather than trying to be an expert, I am going
to be a student.
- Listening to previous podcasts you have done
has been helpful and studying the frameworks.
- It is
important to be humble to understand why it isn’t
is a big lack of vulnerability in the marketplace.
need to ask if we have a problem with our ideal customer profile
and ask if our message is clear.
can be rewarding to share my experience applying the Catalyst Sale
principles in my own life.
only time I want to put together a call plan is when I am going to
have a call.
- Structurally the same concepts apply to
outreach we send out.
the Catalyst Sale tools build on each other and help you to think
- Profit and loss help us measure
- Gather data to determine if what we are doing
is working. Test.
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and
then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us
via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self
directed. Find our courses here or contact Tanner - Tanner@catalystsale.com
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit