Mar 30, 2020
On this episode, Mike is joined
by Steve Anderson. Steve is the author of The Bezos Letters.
- How does Amazon do
- How are they
- What is your approach to
- Why do we struggle going
- How do we work on understanding
- How do we make the complex
- What does it mean to be
- Bezos is the master of risk. He
understands that businesses have to take risks if they are going to
- All research starts with a
question. You need to be curious.
- Interpretations help you go
- Keep asking “why” 5 times in
hopes of getting to the core problem.
- Amazon’s flywheel isn’t
necessarily your flywheel.
- It is hard to implement - every
piece of the flywheel has to be working right.
- Treat every morning like it is
your first day in business.
- As a business becomes
successful, they tend to stop iterating. They need to be constantly
watching how customers are changing.
- Dynamic means it is happening
all the time.
- Core to being dynamic is
- Businesses need more
experimentation, not more innovation.
- Every business goes through
cycles, don’t get overwhelmed.
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
Sales - the course