Jan 12, 2021
In this episode, Mike and Jody
talk about ways to start the year off right even if you have
already abandoned your New Year’s Resolution.
- How do we start the year off
- What do we do to get back on
- People cannot disrupt the
attitude that you take, the effort you put forth, the attention you
use when doing work.
- Go back to the why behind the
decision and start executing again.
- There is no shortage of good
things you can do.
- You have to do the work and
build a daily practice.
- Get the work done that you can
- Things will get tough, there
will be challenges.
- Listen to or read information
from Simon Sinek
- If your why remains the same,
get back to it again tomorrow.
- Move forward
- Reflect on what things got in
- Feel comfortable cutting goals
short if they are not actually helping you solve the
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
The G.A.M.E. Plan - a
Catalyst Sale course