Jan 22, 2019
How Do You Know When It Is Time to Add Members to your
This week on the Catalyst Sale Podcast we discuss some of the
questions you should ask yourself when determining if it is time to
scale your team, how to onboard new team members, and how to
integrate them into your organizational culture.
Thank you for sharing the Catalyst Sale Podcast with a
- How do you know when it is time to
- How do you bring the member on the team?
- How do you integrate someone new into the
- There is a risk in adding headcount
- Prepare for a potential step backward
- Before you Scale
- Identify patterns
- Identify gaps
- Adding team members can address capacity issues
- Additional team members can also help you focus,
and reduce opportunity costs
- When you Onboard
- Use Motivation-Based
Interviewing in your hiring process
- Don't micromanage
- Map out the onboarding journey
- Here is an example of a sales rep onboarding
mindmap we use.
- You need to plan
- Design based on outcomes
- Be deliberate
- Remember - This is an iterative process
- Empathize with those who are joining the organization
- Every time you add something to the equation you change the
make-up of the organization.
- Engage others in the process, we all wear the same logo, use
the same domain, support our customers
- We as a group, are stronger than the individual
- Help new team members be part of the team, help them engage
- Do not operate in a vacuum.
- Ask questions to reduce blind spots
- If you hire the right people, if you communicate effectively
within the organization, you can improve your ability to
Thank you for rating and reviewing the podcast via iTunes,
Google Play, or your favorite podcast platform. Ratings &
reviews help others discover the podcast - thank you for
helping us get our message out to the community.
Please send listener questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or
contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
Catalyst Sale Service Offerings
Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Subscribe to the Catalyst Sale Podcast
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Google
In every business, in every opportunity, there is
someone who can help you navigate the internal challenges and close
the deal. There is a Catalyst. We integrate process
(Catalyst Sale Process), technology and people, with the purpose of
accelerating revenue. Our thoughtful approach minimizes false
starts that are common in emerging markets and high-growth
environments. We continue to evolve our practice based on customer
needs and emerging technology. We care about a thinking process
that enables results versus a process that tells people what to
a Thinking Process.