Oct 18, 2021
In this episode, Mike talks with
Alexine Mudawar and Gabrielle Blackwell. They are the Co-Founders
and Co-Hosts of Women in Sales Club. Find them on Clubhouse on
- The most unexpected thing about
Clubhouse is seeing how much interest there is. People want to
participate and contribute.
- There is so much noise in
Sales, it is easy to get distracted.
- There is value in the voices
and strategies out there but it can create analysis
- Set clear goals for yourself.
Stay disciplined to your objectives.
- We don’t leverage data
- We need to teach new reps
differently - show other activities that are important. Show the
clear metrics and teach them how to look at and use the
- Find people that are
entrepreneurial minded. Not everyone wants to be the CEO of their
own business but they can be great for your team.
- Work hard to be
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.