Jun 2, 2020
In this episode, Mike and Jody
discuss how businesses may begin thinking differently due to the
COVID19 Pandemic and taking a page out of Jeff Noel's book, Mike
offers a 72 hour challenge.
is it important to think differently about things I already
this pandemic change the way we do things?
important to have some sort of qualification process.
in 2 weeks when you have an update is soft. Hold your customers
accountable and hold yourself accountable.
- Prepare for unknown unknowns.
be so resistant to change.
- Communication about changes needs to be
72 Hour Challenge:
10 minutes prior to every call over the next 72 hours to Call Plan.
Document who is in the room, objectives (yours and theirs) and
desired next steps.
- E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us your experience with the 72 hour
If Disney Ran Your Life - Jeff Noel
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and
then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us
via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self
directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit