Jan 11, 2022
On this episode of the Find My
Catalyst Podcast, Mike is joined by MJ Patent. MJ is the Co-Founder
and CEO of Alveo and the Co-Chair of the Phoenix chapter of
Pavilion. They talk about revenue, strategy, sales & marketing,
collaboration and more.
- Strategy is a plan. A lot of
companies miss out on working on the strategy because they want
- Aim for more opportunities and
a higher revenue per client than the number of clicks
- If we can be more effective
with our time, that effectiveness should yield or lead to better
results and more compensation.
- Be opportunistic with
- Take time to review and create
- Mistakes are going to happen -
it is what you take away from that experience that
- Drive a culture where it is ok
to fail, it is ok to reflect and where you are constantly
- Don’t continue making a mistake
just because you have spent a lot of time making it.
- Innovation and learning will
happen with testing.
- Translate short-comings and
failures into something good. Ex: I spent time learning a lot
about_______. This mental shift is so important.
- Be intentional versus
- Data is fantastic, but it
depends on where you are as an organization. Only capture the data
you are going to do something with.
- Communication is key especially
when you are putting together strategy.
- Work to make sure everyone is
on the same page.
- At the end of the day, everyone
wants to be successful.
- You can pick up a lot by having
more collaborative team meetings where you solve for a problem
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide at www.catalystsale.com.
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
G.A.M.E. Plan - a Catalyst Sale Course