Apr 11, 2022
In this episode, Mike is joined
by Michelle Baker. This is a dynamic conversation that you don’t
want to miss.
- Most people want to know how
they are doing and what their blindspots are.
- As a leader, your actions speak
louder than words.
- If training isn’t integrated
into the operation and culture, it’s not going to
- When leaders are focused on the
tasks required to manage and the results needed everyday, they
aren’t necessarily taking the time to develop employees, therefore,
you won’t see change.
- Everyday it’s priority and
- You need buy-in from the very
top - it must be a priority for the entire
- If you can’t get your mind
right first, it’s going to be really difficult to lead yourself
much less other people.
- Morning Alignment:
- Find what works for you to calm
your inner chaos.
- Try to get away from waking up
and immediately checking social media, e-mail, etc…
- Authenticity is huge - to be
able to say you are proud of yourself
- Calm leadership starts with
collaboration. Companies must carve out time.
- Coaching is telling people what
they are doing right just as much as it is the performance
- New leaders must be curious,
ask a lot of questions, be comfortable talking to their
- Look at emerging leaders and
develop them. Give them stretch assignments.
- When your actions align with
your intentions, that’s pretty powerful.
- What makes a good mentor
- Genuine interest in seeing you
- Communication style that works
- Understanding who you relate
with, who you respect, who you have seen go through things and come
out in a way you admire.
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter or LinkedIn.
You can learn more about
Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide at
www.catalystsale.com or www.findmycatalyst.com.
Follow our social
Catalyst Sale Instagram
Catalyst Sale LinkedIn
Catalyst Sale Twitter
Find My Catalyst Instagram