Mar 22, 2022
In this episode, Mike and Jody
discuss the value they receive when attending
- It feels good to share some
stuff that we are working on.
- It’s nice to know that we
aren’t the only one with struggles and fear.
- Masterminds give you access to
a diverse set of experiences and industries.
- Insecurities tend to rear their
ugly head at the most inopportune times.
- It is important to identify the
patterns that precede the insecurities.
- Plan, design backward, execute
forward, take the shot and move on.
- Forget about moving fast. Too
often we fall into the trap of wanting to move really
- When value comes up, are we
looking at it from an internal or external view. How do we balance
- Everyone has their own
perception of value.
- Ask questions and then
- If you aren’t clear, if things
aren’t as simple as they can be, and you’re not operating with a
high level of purpose, ask yourself the question, “should I be
doing this work?”
This episode is brought to you
by the Catalyst Sale G.A.M.E. Plan. Learn more about it
Clarity and Focus Blog
Have a question you would like us to answer or a topic
you would like us to discuss in a future episode? Contact
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter or LinkedIn.
You can learn more about
Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide at
www.catalystsale.com or www.findmycatalyst.com.
Follow our social
Catalyst Sale Instagram
Catalyst Sale LinkedIn
Catalyst Sale Twitter
Find My Catalyst Instagram