Jul 2, 2019
Mastermind - Creating Space to Shift Your Perspective
This week on the podcast, Jody and I discuss the recent
mastermind that he and Lee Cockerell facilitated earlier this
year. I was one of the attendees, and it was an awesome
experience. The experience was so valuable that Jody and I
are planning on hosting a mastermind in Orlando next month.
We announce the event during the podcast. If you are in
Orlando, or happen to be in the area on August 17th, please head
to https://catalystsale.com/mastermind to
- Was it worth it to fly from Phoenix to Orlando to attend the
- How did joining a group of people, who do not know anything
about Catalyst Sale, help you?
- What were some of the lessons Mike learned from participating
in the Mastermind?
- If you have gone to one Mastermind, why is it valuable to go to
- The mastermind created an opportunity to create space, to focus
on the important but not urgent things.
- A mastermind can be a replacement for a management retreat for
a soloprenuer, founder, consultant
- You are not unique - you are not the only one who is struggling
with many of the problems that are challenging you.
- The wisdom of the crowd and their experiences provide an
opportunity to shift your mindset and perspective.
Thank you for rating and reviewing the podcast via iTunes,
Google Play, or your favorite podcast platform. Ratings &
reviews help others discover the podcast - thank you for
helping us get our message out to the community.
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or
contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
Catalyst Sale Service Offerings
Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
a Thinking Process.