Sep 21, 2021
In this episode, Mike and Luke
Thomas have a great conversation about remote work and the
implications of the continuation of remote work. Luke Thomas is the
Founder of Friday and the author of The Anywhere Operating
- People don’t need to be convinced to work from
anywhere because they already are. Instead they need a series of
practical tooling on guidance on how to actually make it
- The thing missing the most from the work from
anywhere environment is context.
- We need to ensure there is an easily accessible
place for people to get company announcements around strategy, new
hires, company goals, etc..
- The act of documenting requires a level of
intention and care.
- As more people work from home, more tools to
help will become available.
- Be thoughtful about the communication channel
you use to deliver your messages.
- Ask yourself, if the conversation has a job,
what would that job be?
- 2x2 for communication:
- Do you know the person?
- What kind of information are you
- Lasting changes will unfold or are currently
- Hybrid work will probably be the default
initially with a shift more toward remote work.
- We likely will experience a lower demand for
commercial real estate and restaurants near large office
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
Catalyst Sale G.A.M.E Plan