Oct 31, 2021
Jeff Noel joins Mike this week on the podcast. They cover a
number of topics in the conversation, including balance,
perspective, health, preparation, scary things and gratitude.
Jeff is the host of If Disney Ran Your Life, he is a keynote
speaker and educator. He will help you and your organization
- "When you change what you see, what you see changes" - Jeff
- Why is it scary to believe that balance is possible?
- Take time - notice the shadows.
- There is a difference between reading the work, saying the
work, and doing the work.
- "It's not the magic that makes it work, it's the work that
makes it magic" - Walt Disney
- Why do we not put in the work in to practice, or avoid the
- "We are medicated, entertained, and distracted." Jeff
- "The wolf is coming, be prepared" Jeff
- Can you be thankful for pain?
- Everyone has gone through a hell that nobody knows about
- What would your "I am grateful for..." list look like?
- Sore feet might be the greatest gift, for someone - it's a
matter of perspective.
- Be grateful for the struggle, for the harder work.
- Ask this question - What do I get to do vs
what do I have to do?
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- The G.A.M.E. Plan
- a Catalyst Sale course
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you