Jan 18, 2022
Dan John is the "Catalyst" that
joins Mike this week. They have a great discussion about
movement, discipline and recovery.
- Out think, out wit
- Be careful about who you
- Think about cost to benefit
- A bad night’s sleep throws off
- Training plus recovery equals
- Everyday, I want you to move
better, feel better
- Ways to recover - meditate,
recovery walks, sauna, water, protein, veggies
- 5 Key Movements
- Push - get your environment
away from you. Press overhead
- Pull - embrace the environment.
- Hinge (i.e. Kettlebell
- Squat (i.e. Goblet
- Loaded Carry - add something to
a carry. Examples: farmer walk, suitcase carry, prowler, heavy
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide at www.catalystsale.com or www.findmycatalyst.com.