Jan 5, 2021
In this episode, Mike and Jody
talk about why it is a good idea to break down a problem in order
to execute and solve.
- You aren’t going to know where
your blindspots are until something or someone helps reveal those
- If you can break a problem down
enough, then you can get it done.
- Establish time, understand
risk, and then make a decision.
- Be specific about what you want
to solve and why you want to solve it.
- Limit it down to the things
that you can achieve, that you can execute against.
- In order to execute on the
exciting things, you have to do the early things really
This Episode of The Catalyst
Sale Podcast was brought to you by the Catalyst Sale G.A.M.E. Plan
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
The G.A.M.E. Plan - a
Catalyst Sale course