May 19, 2020
In this episode, Mike talks with
Alanna Fincke about the timely topics of resilience, mindfulness,
overcoming challenges and self-care.
can we overcome the challenge of uncertainty?
are the 3 components?
are some tools we can use?
- Can we build resilience?
is self-care important?
- Resilience can be our guide right
- Reframe your thoughts
It, Map It, Zap It: Trap It = recognize the signs of the emotion.
Map It = Bring awareness to your thoughts. Zap It = Reframe your
small. One way is to write or discuss 3 good things that happened
during the day
- Mindfulness is the practice of being present in
- Resilience is defined as our ability to bounce
back from challenge, manage stress and move forward and thrive in
go of what you can’t control, but find one thing that you can
- Self-care is not a luxury. Burnout is
- Iceberg beliefs - hidden beneath the surface of
our consciousness. They are contracts about how we believe the
world works. Many times we aren’t even aware of them.
of the most challenging times can be an opportunity for
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and
then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us
via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self
directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit