Jan 24, 2022
In this episode, Mike and Jody
discuss the importance of accountability to self and to your team
as well as the difficulty that comes with
- Personal Accountability
- Have visual cues - whiteboard,
- Digital cues - watch, ring, phone
- Make use of some sort of dashboard
- It seems easier to make good on commitments to
others but not on commitments to yourself.
- If I can’t do it myself, how can I expect
others to do it?
- If you’re going to say something, embody
- Accountability and integrity go hand in
- Give yourself grace about how you hold yourself
- Ask, “How can we as a team create an
accountability network to hold each other accountable?”
- Accountability is tough. It is easy to find a
way to justify things.
- Start by defining yourself as “I’m the type of
person that _______.
- Be deliberate, have an accountability partner
and go get the work done.
This episode is brought to you
by the Catalyst Sale G.A.M.E. Plan. Learn more about it
Have a question you would like us to answer or a topic
you would like us to discuss in a future episode? Contact
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and
then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us
via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self
directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter or LinkedIn.
You can learn more about
Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide at
www.catalystsale.com or www.findmycatalyst.com.
Follow our social
Catalyst Sale Instagram
Catalyst Sale LinkedIn
Catalyst Sale Twitter
Find My Catalyst Instagram