Apr 14, 2020
On this episode, Mike is joined
by Max Altschuler. Max is the VP of Marketing at Outreach, Founder
of Sales Hacker and fellow Sun Devil! #ForksUp. They discuss
empathy and things to consider when working with customers during a
- What inspired Max’s LinkedIn
Post about Sales?
- How can you build trust and
- How do you help your team
during times like these?
- If you don’t understand basic
EQ, you are going to miss the mark.
- Work on building a long-term
- Now is a critical time to build
- In crisis, leadership has to
stand up and be thoughtful about how they are leading their
- Lead with empathy in your
messaging, don’t be as aggressive.
- Be purposeful in who you are
contacting right now.
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
Sales - the course