Apr 27, 2020
On this episode, Mike is joined
by Dr. J.J. Peterson, Chief of Teaching and Facilitation at
StoryBrand and Co-Author of Marketing Made Simple. They discuss sales funnels, narrative marketing
- Is now a good time to build a
- What are the 3 steps to a Sales
- What exactly is a Sales
- What does a narrative approach
- How do we build better call to
- Is team alignment
- Implementation is key. Start
- A sales funnel is the path you
take customers through when building a relationship.
- A sales funnel should have 3
levels: curiosity, enlightenment and commitment.
- Start with a one-liner to gain
- Your website needs to be clear
and compelling when telling customers what you
- A narrative approach clearly
articulates what your customer wants and what problems you can
overcome for them.
- When story follows a path,
people engage more.
- Collaboration is so important.
When your internal customers “buy-in” and own your one-liner, they
all become Sales People and they see how they contribute to the
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Sales - the course
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit