Dec 14, 2021
In this episode, Mike and Jody
discuss Leading Well Into the New Year.
- We can control our attitude, we
can control our effort.
- When leading self, ask what is
going to be different about next year and how will I make it
- We know we should lead self,
but we spend so much time reacting to the things in front of us
rather than taking a leadership perspective and shining the light a
couple of feet ahead and asking if we are moving in the right
- We fall into the trap of
focusing on what others should do, but we haven’t taken care of
- Put your list together and then
prioritize. Start with simple things - it feels good to check
things off your list.
- Focus your time and energy on
the right things. Be consistent in the way you execute.
- If you’re a leader and you’re
not holding yourself personally accountable to doing the things you
say you are going to do, are you really leading?
- Consistently review work that
is being done to determine if you are making progress toward your
- Give yourself freedom to adapt
This episode is brought to you
by the Catalyst Sale G.A.M.E. Plan. Learn more about it
Have a question you would like us to answer or a topic
you would like us to discuss in a future episode? Contact
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
You can learn more about
Catalyst Sale, and the products and services we provide via the
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit