Jul 10, 2019
Mindset, Competition, Recovery, and Performance
This week, Katherine Adamek joins me on the podcast.
Katherine is a two-time Olympic medalist, World champion,
Performance Mindset Coach, and owner of Fix Your Mindset.
We cover a number of topics, including recovery, mindset, team,
individual performance, self-talk, and many other
Thank you, Katherine, for the awesome discussion.
- How important is team, when it comes to mindset?
- What are some of the things we should think about when to comes
to goal setting?
- Why is it that we are uncomfortable with the idea of
- What are some exercises we can do to regain focus?
- Where does mindset come into play when thinking about change
- Why is recovery so important?
- What is the difference between meditation and mindfulness?
- Competence builds confidence
- There is an inner wheel of self-judgment that gets in the way -
watch out for the negative self-talk.
- Don't say things to yourself that you would not say to
- Habits and Routines are important
- "Experience is the thing you get, when you don't get the thing
- "You're either in control, you are not in control, or you can
influence but not control the situation" - Katherine Adamek
- "Embrace the suck"
- Cultivate that feeling of good enough every single day - fix
- Taking the time to fix your mindset is what puts you in that
space that you really truly want to be
Call To Action
Share with us how you are applying meditation and mindfulness to
keep focus, and improve your performance. You can share this
with us on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
Thank you for rating and reviewing the podcast via iTunes,
Google Play, or your favorite podcast platform. Ratings &
reviews help others discover the podcast - thank you for
helping us get our message out to the community.
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or
contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
Catalyst Sale Service Offerings
Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Sale - Demystifying Sales Course
In every business, in every opportunity, there is
someone who can help you navigate the internal challenges and close
the deal. There is a Catalyst. We integrate process
(Catalyst Sale Process), technology and people, with the purpose of
accelerating revenue. Our thoughtful approach minimizes false
starts that are common in emerging markets and high-growth
environments. We continue to evolve our practice based on customer
needs and emerging technology. We care about a thinking process
that enables results versus a process that tells people what to
a Thinking Process.