Jan 15, 2020
Create Togetherness - Author Jeff Davis
On this episode, Mike is joined
by Jeff Davis. Jeff is the author of the new book,
Togetherness. He is
also an international keynote speaker.
- Why write the book
- If we are all operating within
the same environment/domain, why the disconnect between Sales and
- How does vocabulary play a role
- How can we be more empathetic
to the needs of the customer base?
- What is the cost of
- What questions should we be
asking within our business?
- What should we be thinking
about from a process perspective?
- In B2B, data has become more
valuable than oil.
- It is important to align the 2
data sets so we see the same version of reality.
- We need to agree on not only
terminology, but the definition of the terminology.
- Find a way to partner with
- The customer is looking for
someone to help guide them.
- Be mindful of not just doing
more, but understanding how we need to connect with the modern
- It’s amazing what happens when
you bring a team together and have the team leverage the strengths
in their specific area.
- Lead with value =
- We need to see the full revenue
funnel to understand where opportunities exist.
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
Sales - the course