Jan 20, 2021
In this episode, Mike talks with
Dan Cockerell about his new book, What’s The
Culture In Your Kingdom?
- The book is broken into 4
sections: Leading Yourself, Leading Your Team, Leading Your
Organization and Leading Change.
- Studies have shown that CEO’s
who have emotional intelligence have better results.
- It doesn’t take a lot to be
good at connecting with people.
- Growth mindset is
- You never know the door that
you open, what door will open after that.
- Don’t sell a product, invest in
- Ask your team, how many people
did you introduce yourself to?
- Ask your team, what are you
putting into place now that will pay off in 6 months?
- You need to reward individual
performance and you need to reward team performance.
- If you want to know what your
customers want, go talk to your customers.
- If you adjust your behavior and
make your team more successful, it will come back to
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
The G.A.M.E. Plan - a
Catalyst Sale course