Apr 6, 2021
Generating Revenue - Common Mistakes
In this episode, Mike and Jody
discuss four common mistakes Sales Reps make when it comes to
- Believing that people care
about the problem you solve for enough to pay for your product or
- If they aren’t interested
enough to pay for your product or service, you won’t generate
- If they aren’t solving for the
problem today, they either haven’t been able to find a solution or
they don’t care.
- Not enough pain behind the
problem to solve for it.
- If everything is a priority,
then nothing is a priority.
- Forgetting to go back and
ask existing customers core questions.
- Why did you do business with
- Why do you continue to do
business with us?
- Are there other people like you
that you think should be doing business with us?
- We over think the process or
- We focus on feature
functionality rather than the challenge that exists inside an
What common mistakes have you
seen made when it comes to revenue generation? Let us know
via Twitter, Instagram or email us at
Want More Catalyst Sale Content?
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Sign-up for our newsletter
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
The G.A.M.E. Plan - a
Catalyst Sale course