Dec 18, 2019
On this episode, Mike is joined
by Evo Terra. Evo is a podcast strategist with Simpler Media
- Should organizations take
advantage of podcasting as a way to communicate to
- Why do organizations struggle
with the idea of putting together a podcast?
- What are some advantages of
communicating through the spoken word?
- How long does a podcast need to
- How can we avoid analysis
- What happens if you change the
- What are some common mistakes
people make when starting on this journey?
- How do you look at audio as a
- How can content be
- What can I do if I want to get
- Podcasting is a lot easier than
most people think.
- We are natural
- Each episode should have a
- Design is important
- Intent is important
- Think about it as content
- Figure out a structure
- 25 - 30% of people listen to a
- Podcasting can be a dedicated
communication channel for your business, but it is also
- You can do totally private
podcasting if you want.
- You don’t want it to appear
- There is very little
correlation between how long it takes to enjoy a podcast and how
long it takes to assemble a podcast.
- The best microphone to use is
the one that you have and know how to use properly.
- Podcast listening is a found
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
Sales - the course