May 10, 2021
In this episode, Mike talks with
DeJuan Brown, Senior Director, Seismic. This conversation covers a
number of topics including community, learning and the buyer
- Those of us that have any type
of audience should make a better effort to bring attention to where
attention is warranted.
- Use the platform you have to
magnify other voices.
- Look for the voices you learn
from and help to amplify those
- Best way to retain what you’ve
learned is to teach someone else.
- Learning is
- This attitude makes it so you
can learn from anyone and then can pour it out to
- Know what journey your buyer is
- Know how you support the buyer
- When buyers become aware of a
problem, what do you have that meets them where they
- Know how you can serve them
along the way.
- We can get better at asking
simple questions of our customers.
- As leaders, in whatever sphere
we lead in, I think a top priority is making sure the environment
in which we lead is a safe environment for people to have ideas
that are dissenting, for people to disagree appropriately and
respectfully and for people to speak up often and
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit