May 25, 2021
In this episode, Mike talks with
Craig Sybert, Senior Systems Consultant at Envolve Media and
Producer/Creator of the Music Musing Podcast. They discuss
creativity and its importance in the workplace.
- You can be creative, but unless
you have the basics, you can’t really starting playing with it and
- Creativity helps you think
things through deeper than the surface level
- In order to be creative in a
certain field, you need to keep up with the current
- Knowing your audience is
definitely one of the things you have to do in order to pick the
- Everyone has an interest in
something. The creative side comes out if you put the passion that
you have for that hobby or that thing you like into creating a
different way of looking at that or a different way of experiencing
- Creativity is not something
everyone chooses to show or chooses to put out into the
- Creativity gets lost if you
don’t know the tool well.
- Have people question you and
challenge you to do something different.
- Go to a conference in your
field and talk to people.
- ADDIE - Analysis, Design,
Development, Implementation and Evaluation
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.