Apr 16, 2019
Consistency - How do you Execute and What Tools do you
This is the second of a series of podcast episodes where we will
focus on sales tactics. This week we discuss the importance
of consistency, and how the practice of consistency as a strategy
translates into specific tactics. We also discuss some of the
tools that help us maintain consistency and execute.
Thank you for sharing the Catalyst Sale Podcast with a
colleague. Please let us know how you apply the concepts
discussed in this episode, via twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
- How is consistency a tactic and not a
- How do we treat consistency a tactic?
- How important are tools when thinking about
- What are some of the tools we use to support
- Consistency is actually both a strategy and a tactic.
- Saying what you do, and doing what you say.
- This is important both in building rapport and trust.
- Start with your calendar - block out time to accomplish the
things you plan to deliver.
- Think about the expectations you are setting with your customer
based on the behaviors you demonstrate.
- It is better to be consistent than to average out.
- You create patterns, these patterns help to create
- You can design the approach you take with your customer
- This consistency will help you reveal risk when
things that are not consistent pop-up.
- The Account Planning template can help improve execution
through consistent application.
- Tools can support consistent results. Some of the
tools I use follow
- Use the tool that is right for you.
- Test new tools, you might find that something new will work for
you, you might find that you are better served by returning to
- Good things happen when you do the work, not when you think
about the work.
Call to Action
- What are some of the tools, techniques, or tactics you use to
- Send Listener Questions to us at https://catalystsale.com
Thank you for rating and reviewing the podcast via iTunes,
Google Play, or your favorite podcast platform. Ratings &
reviews help others discover the podcast - thank you for
helping us get our message out to the community.
Please send listener questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or
contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
Catalyst Sale Service Offerings
Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Subscribe to the Catalyst Sale Podcast
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Google
In every business, in every opportunity, there is
someone who can help you navigate the internal challenges and close
the deal. There is a Catalyst. We integrate process
(Catalyst Sale Process), technology and people, with the purpose of
accelerating revenue. Our thoughtful approach minimizes false
starts that are common in emerging markets and high-growth
environments. We continue to evolve our practice based on customer
needs and emerging technology. We care about a thinking process
that enables results versus a process that tells people what to
Sales is a