Mar 2, 2021
In this episode, Mike and Jody
talk about their experiences so far on
- You need to go in knowing value
you want to get out of it.
- Currently an iOS device is
needed for access.
- In order to join, you need to
- The level of intention you put
toward it is extremely important.
- You need to be really
deliberate about listening.
- Be selective about the rooms
you decide to enter.
- Find rooms that have fewer
people. This allows you the chance to be heard and to ask
- Clubhouse provides access to
people you might not have otherwise.
- It can be a quick road to
procrastination - be careful.
- Leave it as a better place than
when you arrived. Don’t just pitch.
Do you want an invite to join
Clubhouse? Send your sales process, sales skills, sales leadership
and sales coaching questions to email@example.com. We will draw at random 5 people to invite to
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource
(this podcast) and then put the action items into practice. Share
your work with us via Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale
course - self directed. Find our courses here
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
The G.A.M.E. Plan - a
Catalyst Sale course