May 5, 2020
On this episode, Mike is joined
by Chris Ronzio. Chris is the Founder and CEO of Trainual. They
discuss entrepreneurship, company culture and growing your
- What are the different stages
of being an entrepreneur?
- Why is there a negative
connotation to being self-employed?
- How can we improve
communication with peers?
- How can we create a company
culture with a remote staff?
- How can we scale our
- Why do we struggle with
- How do you create
- Investing in experiences for
your team gives them trust that they can communicate with each
- Quarterly Planning retreats,
monthly outings, etc...set the foundation for communication
following the interactions.
- It is crucial to have an open
line of communication.
- Physical events, meeting
together is very important to maintain a strong culture with a
- Do It, Document It, Delegate
It®. This is how you clone yourself.
- It sounds simple, but you need
to follow the process for everything in your business.
- Delegation is hard, especially
with things you are good at or enjoy.
- It is important to stop doing
the things you are good at and stretch yourself.
- It is easier than ever to start
a business because of all the tools that exist.
- It is harder than ever to scale
because it is hard to hand off stuff.
- 90 challenges (both personally
and professionally) help to stay focused.
- Annual planning and then
checking in quarterly and monthly helps with focus.
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
Sales - the course