Jun 16, 2020
In this episode, Mike and Jody
discuss a listener question related to adopting the Challenger
My organization is adopting the
Challenger Sales Method. I am curious on your thoughts on
Challenger and training the team on the same
is the benefit of training a sales team all on the same
do you think about the Challenger Method?
- What’s the difference between process and
do you recommend pairing process with method?
you recommend the Challenger Method?
do you suggest I model a new sales process when I am not a
- Having a common language across the
organization is very beneficial
Challenger Method offers the fundamentals you would
would not describe the Challenger Method as a Sales
implementing something new, it is important to be very clear about
what you are trying to accomplish.
- Process = distinct set of steps
- Method = vehicle you use to get there,
- Blending the Catalyst Sale combo of process,
method, framework and approach, you create predictable sales
outcomes and improved performance.
with a consistent message
- Remember that change takes time
- Promote early adopters and recruit them to help
you get others on board.
Work With Catalyst Sale:
- Listen to our free resource (this podcast) and
then put the action items into practice. Share your work with us
via Twitter or email@example.com
- Invest in a Catalyst Sale course - self
directed. Find our courses here
- Hire us as a consultant/advisor within your team or
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit