Dec 7, 2021
On this episode, Camille Clemons
once again joins Mike for a great conversation. They discuss
leading well into the new year, characteristics of a good leader
and the role of being a mentor.
- Remember what got you where you
- Make incremental changes along
- Leadership is a choice, not a
- Harness your business and
understand where you thrive. Take time to really figure out what
your ideal client looks like.
- There does come a time as a
leader where you need to say we’re going.
- Keep yourself honest - this
- "Be where your feet are" -
- Create people who are making
- We are way better, we’re way
stronger when we each carry out our strength in the
- Be ok to defer, even if it
means someone else gets the credit.
- Being a leader requires giving
people a certain amount of grace.
- Keeping standards high can only
be executed by those executing on a plan.
- It’s important that we remind
ourselves why we’re here and why we’re doing what we’re
- Take time with your team. It
will be time well spent.
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
Sales - the course