Jan 8, 2020
On this episode, Mike is joined
by Camille Clemons. They discuss life, work, kids, control and
butchering quotes. Tune in to hear favorite quotes from both Mike
- Are there quotes you like to
lean on or triggers you use to help you maintain focus?
- How do you find the tool to
help you if you don’t know what it is?
- Why don’t we ask
- How do you navigate the
intersection between work and home?
- "Work Hard, Be Nice" -
- Subtle reminders can trigger
- If you keep it simple and the
statements resonate, it’s easy to execute.
- Don’t be afraid to reach out to
- We tend to forget to look back
at the things we did
- We are all our best when we own
up to who we truly are.
- Core foundational concepts
apply to our work and personal environments.
Please send listener questions
and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly
on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide via the following
Growth Acceleration - Plateau
Product Market Fit
Sales - the course