Jun 3, 2019
Digital Empathy, Marketing, Sales, and Influence with Guest -
Brian is a Pager-Wearing Millennial Keynote Speaker | Podcaster|
Empowering Digital Empathy & Inspiring You to
#PressTheDamnButton. His brand is iSocialFanz
Digital Empathy, Data, Influence, Sales, Questions, Research,
Taking a Personal Approach, and Getting Back to Basics, are all
topics we discuss during the conversation.
I hope you enjoyed the conversation as much as I did.
- What are some key mistakes people make when thinking about
- Why is it important to understand your customer, and make it
easy for customers to work with you?
- How do we balance between the listening, spreading the word,
- Why is it important to ask your audience?
- What if I am just starting out, where do I start?
- Where can you find Brian?
- Be Willing to Ask More Questions - Revisit What You Know.
- Ask the Simple Question - Why?
- The things that worked 9-10 years ago in Sales and Marketing -
- Technology amplifies both good and bad behavior.
- Empathy is not agreeing, it is an ability to feel.
- Imagine if your customers were saying "we" when they talk about
- Enable customers to share your content.
- Market to where customers are today, listen to where they will
- It is your job to tell your story.
- The audience determines what is great.
- Field of Dreams Marketing is Over.
- Go to where your customers are.
- We test, We tweak, and We test again.
- Stop adding to the noise.
- Just Start - YOU Have to Start - "Press the Damn Button" -
- Start where you are most comfortable
- Start curating content
- Don't just share - share and add value/insight
- 81% of all internet traffic will be video by the end of next
- It takes a lot to get used to talking into your phone - start
- After you start to get comfortable - then go to where your
- Care about others first.
- What works offline - works online.
- Social can accelerate offline rapport.
- It is up to us/you to start now.
Call(s) to Action
Take small steps - When you get feedback,
or see feedback, respond to the positive feedback - spend time with
the good feedback, and share examples.
Ask the Audience - Where do you prefer to
engage with Catalyst Sale?
Share your examples via twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
Thank you for rating and reviewing the podcast via iTunes,
Google Play, or your favorite podcast platform. Ratings &
reviews help others discover the podcast - thank you for
helping us get our message out to the community.
Please send listener questions and feedback to email@example.com or
contact us directly on twitter, facebook or LinkedIn.
Catalyst Sale Service Offerings
Acceleration - Plateau Breakthrough
Subscribe to the Catalyst Sale Podcast
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Google
In every business, in every opportunity, there is
someone who can help you navigate the internal challenges and close
the deal. There is a Catalyst. We integrate process
(Catalyst Sale Process), technology and people, with the purpose of
accelerating revenue. Our thoughtful approach minimizes false
starts that are common in emerging markets and high-growth
environments. We continue to evolve our practice based on customer
needs and emerging technology. We care about a thinking process
that enables results versus a process that tells people what to
a Thinking Process.