Apr 18, 2022
In this episode of The Find My
Catalyst Podcast, Mike is joined by Andy Paul. They discuss Andy’s
most recent book,
Sell Without Selling
- The average tenure of a CRO is
roughly 1 year.
- Intellectual Humility =
acknowledging, “I don’t know everything.”
- Our job as sellers is to go out
and listen to the buyer.
- Sales cycles will shorten if
you focus on the buyer.
- Sales is about compelling, not
- Humans react badly to being
persuaded, we resist it.
- Make sales work for you by
emphasizing what you are good at.
- Selling is a creative thing. As
a leader, help people develop their unique selling
- Give generously to understand.
Give in a way that helps the buyer achieve what is important to
- If we help the buyer get the
things that are important to them, we get the things that are
important to us.
- How to start finding your own
- Document the parts of the job
that you enjoy.
- Document your
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by the G.A.M.E. Plan. Learn more