Feb 22, 2022
On this episode of the Find My
Catalyst Podcast, Mike is joined by Andrea Waltz. Andrea is the
Co-Author of Go for No, and Co-Founder of Courage Crafters,
In this episode, they discuss
how yes is the destination, no is how you get
- How do you think about
- Can you value a no? If so,
- Can you turn a no into a
- How persistent should you
- Where does courage come
- How does fear play a
- Rejection affects
- Go for “no’s” in order to get
to the yes.
- Use what you know to get
- Determine how to go about it
- Getting “no’s” early seems to
be a characteristic of top sales people. They want those out of
- Give yourself permission to
- No’s teach you things if you’re
- Look around and assess where
you are. Create a “no” awareness. Set a no goal. Have the courage
- A go for no moment is anytime
you have the opportunity to ask.
Please send listener questions
and feedback to email@example.com or contact us directly
on twitter or LinkedIn.
This podcast is brought to you
by Catalyst Sale - you can learn more about Catalyst Sale, and the
products and services we provide at www.catalystsale.com.